Sunday, February 10, 2013

Springboard of my jailbroken iPhone 4S

My Springboard

Here are the tweaks I used to come up with my current Springboard, all of these are free in Cydia.

1. Winterboard - application used for enabling themes. I also used this to remove the icon labels in the docked and undocked applications.
2. Genesis - the theme used for this, it already has the replacement icons for the default applications of Apple like the Messages application, Music player, Clock, etc.
3. Zeppelin - used to change the name of your carrier to a cool logo like the Autobots logo I have enabled.
4. Five-Column Springboard - used to add an extra column
5. Five Icon Dock - used to add an extra application on your dock
6. BatteryPeek - used to hide the battery percentage and just display it with an action set in the Activator.

1 comment: