Sunday, September 30, 2012

Welcome to iOS Photo Shoots

I have been thinking of creating this blog last year and the initial concept was to post pictures once a day. I took a lot of shots already but I don't think it will create enough impact as there are a lot of great photography blogs out there. Given my purchase of the iPhone 4S last year, I took much more pictures on it compared to my Canon S95 because I bring it all the time. 

Now why the name iOS Photo Shoots? The answer is simple... because there are a lot of iPhone photography blogs out there already. I'd like to be different and unique on my blog's name. iOS is the operating system that runs on Apple's iPhones, iPads and iPod Touches. These devices have cameras already which is also another reason I don't want to limit to iPhone photography. I'm planning to purchase an iPad next year and I might take some pictures there too. 


This will be a photography blog and there will be more pictures than write-ups. Some of the pictures you'll see here have been posted in Instagram already but I think this blog will have more reach that can be viewed by the public. I'll also be trying out some of the photography applications on my iPhone as well as the new Panorama included in iOS 6.0. Hope you'll enjoy viewing this blog as much as you have checked my other blog My Macintosh and Me.


Enjoy viewing.



My iPhone 4S

0 comments: