Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Deleting comments on Instagram

My recent uploads to Instagram have received spam comments. The accounts of these individuals, whom I do not know, seemed to be hacked or something -- they all comment the same stuff. Good thing comments on Instagram can be deleted already which was introduced to version 3.0 of the application. Here are the steps on how to remove them.

1. Go to the picture where you want to delete the comment.


2. Tap on the comment similar to when you are commenting or replying to a picture.

3. When you see all the comments on a specific picture, swipe on the comment that you want to delete to the right. You should be able to see the trash icon there.


4. Now tap on the trash icon and select if you want to (a) Delete & Report Abuse or just (b) Delete the comment. 



In my case, since the comments are definitely a spam, I've deleted and reported them for abuse. I haven't received any spam comments so far after performing these. I also uploaded these steps on my Instagram account for my followers.


7 comments:

  1. The accounts of these individuals, whom I do not promote your instagram account know, seemed to be hacked or something -- they all comment the same stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, they seem to be hacked. Instagram is already working on it and I haven't seen these kinds of comments for a while.

      Delete
  2. Facebook owns Instagram, and all social media are gaining the ability or allowing other networking sites to communicate across each other. Popularity on Instagram can lead to popularity on Facebook which can spread to Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr etc… buy instagram likes fast

    ReplyDelete
  3. The accounts of these individuals, whom I do not gain instagram followers know, seemed to be hacked or something -- they all comment the same stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, they are definitely hacked if they comment the same thing. Some even mention follow them so that they follow you back and gain followers. Just ignore them.

      Delete
  4. Hai!!! Really this post very informative for the instagram... i am lot of thinks learn in your poat and also i know merits and need for the instagram..Thanks a lot!!!! buy followers on instagram

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging.
    instagram shoutouts

    ReplyDelete