Friday, November 23, 2012

Gangster Squad: Free Hipstamatic Pak

I got another free pack from Hipstamatic yesterday. This is my second free pack from the application. I got the first one (W Mag Commemorative) a few months back. The free pack I got yesterday was called Gangster Deco. And since this is a pack, I got a free film, lens and camera case. If you have this application on your iOS device, you might want to check out the application if you have a free pack too. 

Hipstamatic is currently 50% off and selling at $0.99. The application can be downloaded for your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Be sure to check it out on the iTunes App Store.

Here are some snapshots of the free pack I got and sample shots I took with it. 




Gangster Squad Film

Gangster Squad Lens and Camera Case



0 comments: